AHA improves the health and well-being of Wake County residents by facilitating and supporting community initiatives. We accomplish this by convening partners that change policies, systems and environments focused on well-being, healthy eating and physical activity.
Happy, Healthy Wake
Who is at the table?
AHA engages elected officials and municipal leaders, organizations, health care providers, school leaders, business and residents in Wake County to work collaboratively for our community’s improved health. We are all working to make a healthier Wake County!
Get involved today:
AHA thanks the organizations that generously fund AHA’s work in Wake County.
- WakeUP Wake County’s “Stan Norwalk Community Engagement Award” (March 2018)
- Raleigh Environmental Awards
- 2017– Organization Award
- 2016– Urban Agriculture Award
- 2015– Urban Stewardship Award
- North Carolina PTA Champion for Children’s Health Award (2015)
- NC Main Street Award (2014)
Please contact Sara Merz (email@example.com.) for information about sponsorship of ACEs Resilience in Wake County.
Dig In 2018 sponsorship information coming soon!