AHA Board of Directors
AHA’s Board of Directors, comprised of professional and business leaders, provides strategic direction to the AHA staff, and also updates and approves changes to the AHA Strategic Plan.
Chair: Sarah Martin, Wake PTA Council
- Ken Bowers, AICP, Director, City Planning & Development, City of Raleigh
- Stephany Connelly, Business Development Manager, Apple One NC and SC
- Christine Craig, Vice President-Government Affairs, WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- Bonner Gaylord, Raleigh City Council, North Hills General Manager, Kane Realty Corp.
- Brent Hazelett, Vice President and COO, NC Academy of Family Physicians
- Mary Heath, Chief Marketing Officer, McAdams
- Lisa Humphreys, Senior Vice President-Organizational Development, YMCA of the Triangle
- John Johnston, Economic Development Manager, Wake County Economic Development
- Carol Mitchell, PhD, RD, LDN, Wake County Cooperative Extension
- Mack Ochs, Commercial Banking – Relationship Manager, Vice President, BBVA Compass
- Mary Poole, President & CEO, Artspace
- Matt Smith, Executive Director, Wake Tech Foundation
- Sam Trogdon, Town of Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources