AHA Board of Directors
AHA’s Board of Directors, comprised of professional and business leaders, provides strategic direction to the AHA staff, and also updates and approves changes to the AHA Strategic Plan.
Chair: Sarah Martin, Wake PTA Council
- Ken Bowers, AICP, Director, City Planning & Development, City of Raleigh
- Christine Craig, Vice President-Government Affairs, WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- Bonner Gaylord, Raleigh City Council, North Hills General Manager, Kane Realty Corp.
- Mary Heath, Chief Marketing Officer, McAdams
- Lisa Humphreys, Senior Vice President-Organizational Development, YMCA of the Triangle
- John Johnston, Economic Development Manager, Wake County Economic Development
- Carol Mitchell, PhD, RD, LDN, Wake County Cooperative Extension
- Mary Poole, President & CEO, Artspace
- Matt Smith, Executive Director, Wake Tech Foundation
- Sam Trogdon, Town of Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources