AHA and our partner Marbles Kids Museum will host the 8th Annual Dig In! at Marbles on Saturday, March 4, 2017, exploring urban agriculture, community gardens and edible gardens in school and child care settings, and family garden fun.
Early Bird Registration: $15
Regular Registration: $25
Agenda and registration coming soon! See photos from 2016 Dig In.
Dig In will feature:
- keynote: Uniting Neighborhoods–Growing Food and Community, Creating Art and Culture by Soyini Guyton, Frogtown Farm
- interactive, educational booths
- 3.5 hours professional development for WCPSS teachers and child care staff
Who should come to Dig In?
Anyone with an interest in building and serving community, connecting people with local foods, increasing access to healthy, fresh produce; and growing local food systems! Especially:
- Child care center directors and staff
- Churches and other faith-based organizations
- Business leaders
- Municipal planning and parks and recreation staff
- Nonprofit organizations
Sponsorships for 2017
Interested in supporting AHA and Dig In! 2017? Explore our Sponsorship Opportunities. Contact AHA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Many thanks to the sponsors that help make Dig In! possible.
Wake County Human Services
Presentations & Community Gardening Resources
Check out all the resources on community gardens from past Dig In! events and other expert sources.